Monday, December 8, 2014

Vail Senior Photos - Matty in Eagle Vail.

I've mentioned it before in other posts, and I'll say it again.  I really enjoy doing high school senior photos.  The clients can take direction and you don't have the pressure that comes with other styles, such as corporate or wedding photography.  It's usually a pretty relaxed and casual atmosphere.

Matty's recent session was no exception.  We had a tight deadline to work with and there was a huge storm rolling in.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but we had a huge plunge in the temperature during the session and it was snowing by the end.  I've done plenty of shoots in the snow, but this was a particularly cold day.  Matty was a total pro though and you can't tell from the photos how cold it really felt.  This was my last shoot before the snow came, so you can see the last of some great fall colors in the background.






Click here to see more Vail High School Senior Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment