Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Vail Family Photographer - The Losa Family

I ran my first set of mini sessions recently and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Families were able to select a 30 minute time slot over the course of a weekend and I gave myself a 15 minute break between each session.  Each of the families had filled out a questionnaire before their arrival and the small breaks gave me a chance to get the room ready for their specific requests.  

Heather had told me that she wanted plain and simple backdrops, so we stuck with a white background and a black backdrop.  They brought in 2 changes of clothes and were done within 20 minutes.  

As you can guess, I have a soft spot for families with 2 boys, so it was great to see them all interacting and it gave me a glimpse into what's in store for me in a few years.  Luckily, the boys smiled sweetly and let me get some great pics for their Mom! 





Click here to see more Vail Family Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment