Friday, December 5, 2014

Vail Maternity and Newborn Photos - The Cartin Family

At the start of 2014, I ran a promotion for a maternity and newborn package.  Luckily there seems to have been a bit of a baby boom in our valley lately, and the promotion was a great success.  The Cartin's are one of the lovely families that I was lucky enough to work with.  They both love the outdoors, so we headed to a great spot in East Vail to take some family photos for their maternity session.  As you can see from the foliage, we still had some of the great fall colors in the aspens.  It was a beautiful day and a great way to capture their family dynamic before a special wee man arrived.  Scroll down to see the photos from their newborn session with Stanley.







A few weeks after these photos were taken, Master Stanley arrived and graced us with a wonderful photo session.  This young man didn't make a peep for the entire time I was there.  He slept and let me contort him into lots of different poses.  I joked that I should have taken a video of him, so that I could show it to all of the newborns as a 'how to' video.  He was an absolute delight!







Click here to see more Vail Family Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment