Friday, November 18, 2016

Vail Real Estate Photographer - The Cabin

I focus primarily on portrait photography, but I also do a lot of real estate photography.  Recently, I had the opportunity to shoot the oldest house in Vail, which is now available on VRBO.  The house is over 100 years old and is iconic within the community.  Surrounded by newer houses, the cabin is a landmark that all locals know of, due to it's highly visible location along the Gore Creek.  The new owners have made some amazing renovations to the interior of the house.  I would know - my 25th birthday party was held there...just a couple of years ago...

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Vail VRBO Airbnb Photography

Visit the website to see more Vail Real Estate Photography

1 comment: