Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vail Family Photos - Brodie Family

Sometimes I'll get a request for a mini session.  Most photographers will offer mini session specials throughout the year.  This year I haven't had the opportunity to run one, but I've done a few by request.  When Jill contacted me to do a half hour session in East Vail, I was happy to oblige.  

They were staying at The Vail Racquet Club, right beside the Gore Creek.  The views in East Vail are some of the most dramatic in the valley, with steep mountain grades, several waterfalls and hiking trails.  Even though we only shot for 30 minutes, we were able to use about 10 different backgrounds because all of the features were in such close proximity.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session.

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Visit the website to see more Vail Family Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment