Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Vail Wedding Proposal-Vail Engagement Photos - Lisa and Katlin in East Vail.

Up until the recent cold snap that swept the nation, we were having a pretty mild winter here in Vail.  This meant that my recent photo session with Lisa and Katlin could be done in the snow at the Vail Golf Course, without worrying about gloves, hats or any of that other winter clutter.  The frozen stream, mountains and bridges made for a gorgeous backdrop for their 'couples' photo session.

We had been walking around for about 20 minutes and we came across a backdrop against the mountains that I knew would look great with a wide angle lens.  We set up the shot and Lisa asked if they should put their jackets on or take them off.  I said to keep them off, so she put hers on my camera bag, safely out of the shot.  Katlin dropped his on the ground at his feet instead.  I thought it was a bit strange because it was obviously going to be right in the middle of the shot.  Lisa looked at him confused and told him to get it out of the way.  I had just finished putting a new lens on my camera and then it all became clear why he wanted to keep the jacket in the shot.  As I turned around, I noticed he was down on one knee.  Arrrrhh!!

I took several frantic shots and luckily they all came out nicely!  Of course she said yes, so our little photo session turned into an engagement session.  Here are a few shots from our little escapade around the Vail Golf Course.

Vail Wedding Proposal
Vail Wedding Proposal
Vail Wedding Proposal
Vail Wedding Proposal
Vail Wedding Proposal
Vail Wedding Proposal






No comments:

Post a Comment