Monday, December 9, 2013

Vail Newborn Photographer - Baby CJ.

I'm way behind on blog posts because it's been crazy around here.  In the last couple of weeks, I've shot a wedding, lots of last minute Christmas card photos, an engagement session and not 1, but 2 wedding proposals!  At the same time, the boys and I are getting ready to head to New Zealand, so it's just nuts.

Before I get too far behind, I have a couple of photos of Baby CJ that I want to post from a recent session.  You may remember his Mommy and Daddy from their maternity session in the fall.  They were both on hand to help me out during the session and we had so much fun playing around with the props.  I loved his little owl hat and now I'm on the hunt to get one for my own little collection.  I had also seen online that white noise machines help with getting babies to settle.  I found a white noise app and downloaded it to my phone that morning and once I turned it on, he fell fast asleep!  I'll definitely be trying that again.

Here a couple of shots from our session.


To see more newborn photos, go to Vail Photographer - Children and Newborns Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment