Friday, October 4, 2013

Vail Newborn Photographer - Newborn Photos of Baby Evan in Vail, Colorado

The only way that I can describe last week is 'insane'.  I had a wedding to shoot, a newborn shoot, a maternity shoot, 2 family shoots and an engagement shoot.  On top of that, I had to take Maxwell to Denver to ride on the Thomas the Train.  We had tickets to see him a few weeks ago, but he got caught up in all of the flooding on the front range.  Somewhere in between all of this,  Russ and I were both in our friends wedding on Sunday afternoon.  Thank goodness my wonderful in-laws were able to come and help us out with the madness!

So this week I'm playing catch up and getting lots of editing done and trying to get in a few blog posts too.  Our dear friends Jeff and Suzanne had Baby Evan a couple of weeks ago, and these shots were taken last Monday.  Isn't she beautiful?!  I love her little hands.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be Harrison's prom date in a few years, but I don't think Evan's Daddy will appreciate me saying that!  



No comments:

Post a Comment