Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vail Newborn Photographer - Pardon the Interruption...

It's been several weeks since my last post, but life is slowly returning to (a new kind of) normal.  My newest photography assistant, Baby Harrison, arrived in June and he has been an amazingly mellow and sweet new addition to our family.  Here's a little picture of him enjoying his sheepskin rug from New Zealand.

He was 8 days old when this photo was taken, and it's a good reminder that newborn sessions should be booked before a bambino makes their entrance into the world.  Friends and family can purchase gift certificates as a baby shower gift and then the new parents don't have to worry about anything but loving on their new baby.  The cute baby photos that are so popular right now are usually taken within the first 10 days because babies are so sleepy at that age and they're much easier to pose.

On a completely different note, the company that I run my website through has just unveiled some exciting new changes and I have to upgrade my website.  The new designs are gorgeous, but I have to sit through webinars and tutorials, so bare with me while I figure it out.  The blog and my logo are all getting an upgrade too, so there are exciting new changes ahead.  I just have to find the time to learn all of this new software!

I had decided to take a month off when Harrison was born, but my lovely Mum was here from New Zealand to help me out, so it was hard to pass up any opportunities. I found myself going out on my first shoot when Harrison was 2 weeks old, so that will be my next blog post.

I'm off to tend to a crying a baby now!

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment