Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vail Senior Photographer - Kasey's Senior Photos at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens in Vail, Colorado

Kasey has been coming to Vail for vacations her whole life, so I was honored when she asked me to take her high school senior photos on her recent trip here.  We initially thought we'd take the photos on Vail Mountain, but later decided it would be easier and just as beautiful to take the photos at The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.

Kasey came to the shoot extremely prepared.  She'd hired a beach cruiser from Vail Village as a prop and she'd done a walk through the day before with her parents to look at different locations within the gardens and to figure out which outfits she'd like to wear at each spot.  Needless to say, it was one of the easiest photo shoots I'd ever done because she knew exactly what she wanted.  Perfect!

These are some shots of the gorgeous Miss Kasey that I particularly liked.  I mentioned in a recent post that I had a lot of new software to learn, so excuse the blatant overuse of my logo in the pictures below.  I'm still trying to figure out these new templates!



No comments:

Post a Comment