Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Hood's Fall Photos. Through the Lens Series, Entry 32

I'm way behind on blogging (again), but we've been dealing with our first rounds of the flu for the winter, lots of fun travels, Halloween and even a trip to the Pumpkin Patch at Osage Farms.  There'll be more to come on all of this in a later post, but I wanted to put up some photos of my last Fall photo shoot before we lost all of our beautiful aspen leaves.

I don't usually bring Maxwell along with me to photo shoots (for obvious reasons), but we were shooting his little friend Emma, so I figured he'd be a good assistant.  He stood behind me a lot of the time and thankfully was making Emma giggle for most of the shoot.  You can tell where he was standing by following the direction of Emma's eyes in some of the photos.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from that day.

One of the many amazing meadows around the Vail Valley.


Guess where Maxwell is standing.

Chief Kiss Blower.  He loved rolling around in the dirt, which made for some very grubby kisses to Emma.
Here he is acting as my caddy with suggestions for which lens to use and when to add a flare protector.

Click here for more Family Photography by White Starfish Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment