Monday, November 12, 2012

Studio Photos in Edwards with Miss Evelyn. Through the Lens Series, Entry 33

Now that the weather has turned and Vail finally has some snow, my work is heading back indoors for the winter.  With all of the weddings and outdoor sessions from the summer, it has been a while since I've done a studio shoot.  When Jenny called and asked me to photos of Evelyn at 4 weeks old, it was time for me to dust of the props and load up the car.

Luckily for me, they had some wonderful lighting in their house, so I didn't need to bother with the studio lights.  Natural lighting is always going to produce much nicer lighting.  Evelyn was amazingly calm and patient throughout the whole shoot.  She let us dress her up in all kinds of fun girly outfits!  I could go on and on, but she really is a beautiful baby (as you can tell by the photos).

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the session.









No comments:

Post a Comment