Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Engagement Photos in Vail Village with Niki and Ben. Through the Lens Series - Entry 11

Well, this post should bring me up to speed with my postings!  It's been absolutely chaotic around here with a ton of photo shoots and I'm trying to squeeze in a few more before my upcoming trip to New Zealand in April.  We're leaving in 3 weeks time and I have more shoots and more editing than I know what to do with, plus Russ is being whisked away to help open a restaurant in Maine and another in Alabama within the next couple of weeks.  It's definitely a happy kind of chaos though as we're both working on things that we love.

This is my favorite part of the winter season...the first day of spring!  Spring in the Rockies means skiing in a
t-shirt, spending more time hopping from deck to deck on the mountain than actually skiing and some really great free concerts to keep the Spring Breakers and locals entertained.  It's also universally a time of new beginnings and a great time to get outside and take some photos.

Last week, I was fortunate enough to be asked to take engagement photos for Ben and Niki.  We decided to take the photos in several locations around Vail Village.  Niki and Ben were boyfriend and girlfriend in 7th grade and they met up again last year.  Ben proposed in January and they are planning a wedding for next year.  They were awesome to work with and extremely photogenic, so that makes my life much easier!  Here are a few of their engagement photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment