Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Caro's Maternity Photos in Eagle Vail. Through the Lens Series - Entry 9

I knew the time would come when I would fall behind with the Through the Lens series of photos, but I have a legit reason!  I've just been overwhelmed with a lot of photography projects this last couple of weeks, so now I'm in the catch up stage.

To get me back into the swing of things (or my A into G as we say in NZ), I'll start with this series of maternity photos with the beautiful Caro, her husband Skip and their adorable dog Perro.  We spent some time shooting on the Eagle Vail golf course, but we couldn't spend too long out there.  We've definitely had an unseasonably warm winter and pregnancy certainly keeps you much warmer than usual, but as you can see, we still have plenty of snow.  I'm loving the fact that more and more husbands are taking part in maternity sessions.  They definitely bring something special to maternity shoots, not to mention the dogs that seem to be stealing the show lately!

Caro is an extremely talented graphic designer with her own company based in Eagle Vail called Caro Creative.  She is also the creator of Something Good, which is a wonderful organization which donates a
t-shirt to a child in need for every t-shirt that is purchased.  She's also helping me with some White Starfish Photography re-branding, so keep an eye out for that in the near future.  The last photo shows a design that she created for their new addition, who will be named Oliver.  We're all very excited to meet him and it won't be long now!







No comments:

Post a Comment