Friday, January 27, 2012

Zach and Jason at Bachelor Gulch, Colorado. Through the Lens Series - Entry 4

When I'm not playing Mum or running around with a camera in my hand, you can find me working in marketing at The Ritz-Carlton Club in Bachelor Gulch.  We host a weekly event for our Members at our Vail Club every Wednesday night and Zach and Jason had asked if they could provide some musical accompaniment at these events.  They came and played us a few songs as a demo before they played for our Members and I decided to take a few pics.  Here they are!
Click here to see more Event Photography in Vail, Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bex,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about things to do around Bachelor Gulch to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete