Thursday, September 20, 2018

Vail Elopement - Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Megan and Matt

As a general rule of thumb, I don't shoot large weddings.  We have an over-saturation of wedding photographers here in Colorado and most of them are going after the big accounts.  After working in the wedding industry for a few years, I knew that big weddings weren't going to be my thing once I started my photography business.  I sure do love shooting small weddings and elopements though!

When Megan and Matt asked me to shoot their elopement at The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, I was more than happy to help them out.  It was an honor to be trusted to shoot such an intimate experience, especially because we didn't get to meet beforehand.  Their ceremony was beautiful, with lots of tears and laughter.  Mother nature turned it on that day too.  Fresh snow on the Gore Range, loads of sunshine and leaves at their peak.

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White



Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

Vail Wedding Photographer Bex White

                                  Visit the website to see more Vail Wedding Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment