Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Vail Village Family Photos - Bogaert Family

Leg injuries are unfortunately a common occurrence in Vail.  In fact, we're known as having some of the best ortho surgeons in the country.  My son broke his arm last year and when I took him in for his appointments, the walls were covered in thank you letters from celebrities who have come to Vail for their surgeries and recovery.  

I've never had a shoot with a patient that was in recovery before, so my session with the Bogaert Family was a first.  Fortunately, there are lots of great locations that are wheelchair accessible.  Even better, we have heated sidewalks all throughout Vail Village, so you'll never see snow buildup on the streets.

The family were visiting from the Dominican Republic and it gave me a great opportunity to pick their brains traveling there.  Now I can't wait to visit!

Here are a few of my favorites from their mini session.

White Starfish Photography Vail Photographer

White Starfish Photography Vail Photographer

White Starfish Photography Vail Photographer

Visit the website to see more Vail Family Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment