Sunday, February 14, 2016

Vail Photographer - Playing Catch Up - Part III

This is the last of the posts from last year and my next post will start with the events of 2016 so far.  In the mean time, I'm going to get back to packing my bags.  Thanks to all of my amazing customers for your patronage.  You are the reason that I'm able to take my children back to New Zealand to spend time with our family and get some family photos of our own!

I love bright clothing colors against the snow! This shoot was just last week on Vail Golf Course and everyone was very brave to tough it out in the cold weather

One of my favorite spots outside the The Chapel at Beaver Creek. It's an unbeatable backdrop, all year round 
The stars had to align to make this shot happen. This was a super rare occurence where we had a clear walking path on the Beaver Creek Golf Course that ended at the perfect spot in front of the mountain. 2 days later it was under a foot of snow. So stoked it worked! 

After living here for 13 years, it's always nice to learn about new spots for shoots. We did this shoot on the road to Fulford and it was totally new terrain for me. It was gorgeous for early fall photos and that little smile is so crazy cute! 

High School Senior Photos taken on Vail Mountain.  This is a great spot to shoot and it's the highest point that the public can drive up the mountain.

Another High School Senior session, this time in Vail Village. This was taken from the International Bridge looking east. Depending on where the sun is, this shot doesn't always work, but we nailed it in this early fall shoot.

A Vow Renewal on Vail Mountain to celebrate a 20th Wedding Anniversary.  

Family Photo taken in the heart of Vail.  Note all of the greenery.  I'm looking forward to seeing some of that again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment