Sunday, August 24, 2014

Newborn Photos in Minturn, CO - Ellory

I feel like I can't start every blog post with 'I'm so far behind on my blog entries', but I really am.  This session is from the beginning of the summer and according to the temperature outside, it's already fall here in the Rockies.  

Miss Ellory was fantastic during our newborn session, with her beautiful big blue eyes.  She was so alert and happy to play around the bean bag.  I kept saying over and over again that she reminded me of my kewpie doll that I used to carry around as a child.  

More posts to come shortly, in a much more timely manner!  I need to catch up before the fall rush starts.  I can't believe the leaves are changing already!





Click here to see more Vail Newborn Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment