Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vail Newborn Photographer - Greysen's Newborn Photos in Vail, Colorado.

One of the greatest things about being a portrait and event photographer is that you get to capture some of the most exciting moments in people's lives.  It's always nice to see old clients and to catch up with them again when their next exciting life event for occurs.  

I shot Kimber and Phil's Wedding nearly 2 years ago, so I was so happy when they asked me to take family photos with their new little man, Greysen.  He was such a joy to capture!  We had a fantastic time trying different ideas and playing around with a few outfits, including a Florida Gators Onesie (don't tell any of the Bulldogs fans that frequent my house!).  Here are a few of my favorites from our session.

I apologize if none of this makes sense.  It's far too early in the morning and I'm not caffeinated yet...






No comments:

Post a Comment