Monday, June 18, 2012

Follow up on Father's Day. Through the Lens Series, Entry 18

In case you had your head under a rock somewhere and you didn't hear, yesterday was Father's Day. Some Dads I know were spoiled with tool boxes, ladders and Omaha Steaks.  My Rusty was pretty easy to please with a few IPAs from a couple of our local micro-breweries and time to go mountain biking.  Regardless of how you celebrated, I hope all of the good dad's out there were able to feel special in some way yesterday.

In honor of Father's Day, I've put together a few photos of my husband that I think show how much of a good Dad he is.  They're from a special day a few weeks ago when we were able to take Maxwell to the very spot where we were married.  We haven't been back there ourselves since our wedding, so it made it extra special being able to go back there together as a family. 

To give credit where credit is due, I think the second photo was taken by my brother Jaycen, who is also an excellent father. I just wanted to point that out before we get into any copyright wars!



No comments:

Post a Comment