Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vail Family Photographer - Maxwell and Harrison in Vail, Colorado

I've officially reached 100 blog posts! As a way of saying thank you to all of my wonderful clients that have let me share their stories, I thought I would put myself in their shoes and share some photos of my little guys.

I don't often get a chance to capture Maxwell and Harrison, but I had some backdrops and props set up from a recent shoot, so I left them up and got the boys in front of them.  This is the style of portrait photography that I like the most.  Simple outfits, clean backdrops, a few props, natural light and minimal photo shop.  The poses aren't perfect because I was hoping to get something more candid.  I figure that Maxwell's funny faces (and his crazy bowl cut) will be things that will make me smile more when I look back on these in years to come.

Thank you to everyone that has been so generous in letting me share their photos.  Maybe I'll post some more of the boys once I hit 200 posts!









No comments:

Post a Comment