Monday, March 26, 2018

Vail Newborn Photographer - Baby Harrison

I was excited for my newborn shoots with Baby Harrison for two reasons.  Firstly, I had done big brother Ethan's newborn photos a couple of years ago and secondly, Harrison is one of my favorite names so of course he was going to be a rock star! I'm doing all of my newborn shoots in the studio now, but my recent shoot with Harrison was done at his house.   Sometimes it can be tricky to get wee ones to sleep, but Harrison was amazing and settled right into the bean bag I use for newborn shots.  

All newborn shoots come with both color and black and white versions of all of the edited shots.  I usually like a mix of both, but I really loved the black and whites from his session.  Look at all of this cuteness!

Vail Photography Studio

Vail Photography Studio

Vail Photography Studio

Vail Photography Studio

Vail Photography Studio

Visit the website to see more Vail Newborn Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment