Friday, June 9, 2017

Vail Newborn Photos - Paige

I've had some great photo shoots with Tristan and Trevor over the last couple of years, so when their little baby sister arrived in March, I knew her newborn shoot was going to be high energy and a lot of fun.  As someone with two older brothers, I already had a sweet spot for Paige going into the shoot.  I can tell you, I don't EVER remember my brothers being this sweet though!

Both of the boys were fascinated by their little sister and very gentle with her.  They both wanted to give her loads of kisses and cuddles. She's a lucky wee girl to have such protective boys in her life! The boys were also really curious about my props and backdrops, so I was able to sneak in a few fun shots of them while Paige was changing outfits.

Newborns are my only shoots where I give clients all of their photos in both color and black and white.  I've added a mix of both below and the last photo is a side by side.  Sometimes it's just too hard to choose which one works best!

Vail Family Photos
Family photos before we start the newborn session in Gypsum, CO
Vail Family Photos
Love from big brother Trevor  - Vail Newborn Photos


Vail Family Photos
Vail Newborn Photos - Paige was curious about what was going on

Vail Family Photos
Gypsum newborn photos - snoozy, lazy cuddles with big brother Tristan


Vail Family Photos
Vail baby photos with Paige
Vail Family Photos
Vail baby photos - Paige and Tristan

Vail Family Photos
Vail children's photos - Miss Paige
Vail Family Photos
Vail studio photography - Trevor jumping into the spotlight with the portable studio

Vail Family Photos
Vail baby photos - Paige

Vail Family Photos
Hard to choose between black and white or color.

Visit the website to see more Vail Newborn Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment