Friday, February 12, 2016

Vail Photographer - Playing catch up!

I'm getting ready to shut up shop for a month and I realize that I've fallen far behind on my blog posts.  Before I set off to the other side of the world, I thought I better get going and play catch up before I get too far behind!  

I'm going to start with a few of my favorite photos from the end of last year, along with a little bit about each photo.  These were previously posted on my Facebook page, but in the hustle and bustle of Christmas, they just didn't make it to the blog.  So, without further adieu,  here we go...

Family Photo session at the base of Beaver Creek, along the river. A small spot of shade on a gorgeous sunny day.

A photo taken in my driveway at the request of my mum, as a gift to my in-laws. I'm quite partial to these 2! 

The Beaver Creek gazebo. It's hard to tell, but this was quite a rainy day.

Christmas card session in Beaver Creek (note the ski runs in the background). These sweaters are being worn by the second generation in their family. Super cute and great colors with the leaves.

I love this shot! Sunset over the Gore Range during an engagement session on Vail Mountain. So happy to be doing my 3rd shoot with these two next year at their wedding!

Graduation party for this absolute legend! How on earth did she have 2 children while studying to become a Vet?! I'm happy to say that this Wonder Woman is also one of my nearest and dearest and we're so proud of her. Also happy to report that 6 of these 9 faces now reside in the same county as me. Hooray!

Family fall shoot in East Vail. We had to walk about 15 mins to get to this spot at the end of leaf season and it was definitely worth it. Loved all of the autumnal colors

This shot was taken beside the Eagle Community Garden in early winter. I've seen a a big increase in shooting 3 or more generations of family together this year. It can be so hard to get everyone together that it makes it worth while to capture.
For more, go to www.whitestarfish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment