Sunday, April 26, 2015

Vail Wedding Proposal - Vail Wedding Deck Winter Edition

We are officially into what is known as mud-season in the valley.  Restaurants are shut, businesses are closed and hard working seasonal employees are heading to sunnier locales to get some much deserved rest. 

Now that I'm working for myself (a year round employee of sorts), instead of traipsing around the globe like I would have in previous years, I'm using the time to catch up on posts and working on a couple of very exciting business developments.  More on that in the next post.  On the topic of catching up on posts though, here are the images from my last wedding proposal for the season.

This proposal was planned over the course of a few months.  A location was picked, a location was changed, a date was chosen, a date was changed, flights were booked and flights were changed (that included flights for both sets of parents too!).  However, it all came together perfectly.  The plan was for me to board the gondola and they would board 10 minutes later.  This gave me time to get in position and they arrived right on cue.  The weather was unbeatable and she was completely surprised.  There were many tears and celebrating with their parents made the whole day complete.  









Click here to see more Vail Wedding and Engagement Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment