Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vail and Beaver Creek Engagement Photos

We're into the last week of the ski season and what a season it's been.  By far, this has been the warmest winter I've ever had in my last 13 years living here.  There's no snow  left on the ground around town, which seems a bit crazy now that I'm posting these photos and they weren't taken that long ago!

We started this session in Beaver Creek and then made our way over to little park in West Vail.  Both locations worked great and the weather was extremely cooperative (even though these Florida natives were a little cold by the end).  I did a shoot a few days later with a large family at the same park and they were constantly shaking the snow out of their hair, and the visibility was really low. 

These are some of my favorites from this wonderful engagement session! 







No comments:

Post a Comment