Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adrianna's Senior Photos in Edwards, Colorado

It's been over 2  months since my last my post, and although this is technically not a good idea, it was nice to have a bit of a break.  I have lots of fun stuff to post, but I wanted to start with some graduation photos that I did of Adrianna last week.  I love the spring in the Rockies, but it can also be a bit of a headache if you're doing anything outdoors that requires good weather.  We started Adrianna's photos on a Sunday afternoon that was unseasonably cold, but still manageable.  After we'd been out shooting for about 15 minutes, everything changed and a huge blizzard rolled in.  Although this made for some gorgeous photos (see below), it wasn't much fun for Adrianna, as she was wearing a cute sun dress.  So, we re-scheduled the rest of the photos for a few days later and it was definitely worth it.  We drove up to Lake Creek in Edwards (my dream place to live!) and found an amazing spot with the New York range in the background.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot.  I love the sassy red boots!










No comments:

Post a Comment