Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Vail Family Photos - Bring Your Pets! - Fisher

The Vail winter season has officially come to an end.  What a season it was, with an insane amount of snowfall and a record number of photo sessions.

Most of my shoots over the winter were family sessions.  Lots of my lovely family clients like to bring their dogs along to shoots and I highly encourage it!  When the Fisher's told me they were bringing their pooches along, it was clear that they were going to steal the show.  Being white dogs, it was easier for them to be held because they were quite hard to see in the snow (much like my sweet and crazy girl, Beansy). 

If you have an upcoming session or you're thinking of booking one, PLEASE feel free to bring your four legged friends along :)

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Vail Family Photographer

Visit the website to view more Vail Family Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment