Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Vail Mountain Proposal - Teddy and E

When my sweet neighbor Jackie asked if I would help with her brother's marriage proposal on Vail Mountain, I jumped at the chance because I love a good proposal shoot.

It was decided that Teddy would propose to E on Windows Deck.  You can't tell from these photos, but Windows Deck is hands down, THE best view on Vail Mountain.  I also love Windows because it's much more private than most of the decks on the mountain.  

As I waited on the deck for Teddy and E to arrive, I spotted them in the distance at Wildwood Restaurant.  I generally pretend like I'm a tourist taking photos of the view when I'm shooting a proposal, but given the lack of visibility, I was afraid it might blow my cover.  Luckily Teddy got down on one knee before E had a chance to really think about what I was doing there!

After she said yes, they popped a bottle of Veuve to celebrate and we took a few more photos of their special moment.  I left them to head back down the hill and got in my one and only day on my snowboard for the season (I can't ski powder, but I love I love it on my board).  When I got back to my car, I noticed something on my face.  After 16 years of living in Vail, I had caught my first round frost bite.  Oh well, it was worth it!

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Visit the website to see more Vail Engagement Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment