Thursday, April 27, 2017

Beaver Creek Marriage Proposal - Michael and Lyndsay

I've mentioned in previous posts about the amount of planning that goes into shooting marriage proposals.  This session was no different!  Michael had decided to propose to Lyndsay beside the Covered Bridge in Vail Village.  The one thing we didn't count on was spring coming two months early this year.  The Covered Bridge was a muddy mess and not an idea location for the big moment.  

With a few stealthy phone calls and emails, Mike asked to switch the location to Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.  Strawberry Park is a nordic area, so no traditional skiing or snowboarding is allowed there.  So I packed up my snow shoes and camera bag and headed to the chair lift the next morning.  Mike had told me what they'd be wearing and I spotted them as I was getting on the lift and they were renting their snow shoes.

We had devised a plan that I would look like a tourist taking photos of the scenery and Mike would ask me if I could take a photo of them on his phone.  As Mike handed me his phone, I put it in my pocket and switched to my camera for the big moment.  As you can see from the photos, it went pretty well!

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Vail Engagement Photos

Visit the website to see more Vail and Beaver Creek Engagement Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment