Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Beaver Creek Photographer - Pearson Family

Like Real Estate, a lot of what make a photo great boils down to location, location, location.  I have a fairly good arsenal of local spots that I like to use, so when a client shows me somewhere new, I'm always excited to add it to my bag of tricks.  

I've been doing family photos for the Pearson's for several years now, and for their fall session this year, Haley suggested we shoot at the top of Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek.  For 5 years I worked on this mountain and I had never seen the spot where we shot.  It's literally like standing on top of the world, with mountain views for miles.

Here are some of the photos from their session, at one of my new favorite spots!









Visit the website to see more Beaver Creek Family Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment