Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Breckenridge Family Photos - Matousek Family

I love Breckenridge!  Don't get me wrong - Vail is great, but there's something about the history and the main street area at Breck that I just adore.  

I had a recent shoot there with the Matousek family and we headed up Boreas Pass to make the most of the mountain views. The check list for the shoot was to include aspens, rock formations and mountain views.  We went up the pass and made about 4 stops along the way.  The last stop was about as far as I was willing to go. Holy drop off it was steep! I had to do an Austin Powers 50 point turn to get out of there.  It was well worth it though!

Breckenridge Photographer

Boreas Pass, Breckenridge Family Photos

Boreas Pass, Breckenridge Family Photos

Boreas Pass, Breckenridge Family Photos


Boreas Pass, Breckenridge Family Photos

Click here to see more Colorado Family Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment