Monday, March 24, 2014

Vail Village Family Photos

I'm a little behind on posts, so I'm going to start with some pics from a recent shoot for my friend Brighton and his gorgeous family.  Brighton is an old friend from my days of working on top of Vail Mountain.  He had asked me to capture some photos with his wife Melissa and their children, Thandi and Themba while they were in Vail for a ski trip.  We decided to meet in Vail Village and I have a few regular spots around the village that I like to use for shoots.  Due to all of the ridiculous snowfall we had this winter, all of my regular haunts were completely useless (unless you wanted shots of your family waist deep in snow).  We finally settled on a great little pocket park and got to work on some nice family photos.  However, most Colorado families will tell you that if there's one thing we all love about living here, it's playing outdoors.  Much to Themba's delight, we decided to take some more candid shots, that I feel truly capture what family life is really like up here in the hills.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer
Vail Family Photographer








No comments:

Post a Comment