Thursday, May 23, 2013

She Said Yes! Wedding Proposal at The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens in Vail, Colorado

Mike contacted me a couple of weeks ago to let me know that he wanted to propose to his girlfriend, Mary in Vail and he asked for my help in capturing the big moment. We had torrential rain in Vail all day long and Mike and Mary were driving up here from Denver in a terrible mix of snow and rain. I spent most of my day checking on the weather radar and fretting.  Poor Mike - can you imagine how hard that must have been on him! When I used to help plan weddings on Vail Mountain, we always said 'the nicer you are, the better the weather will be'.  It would appear that Mike and Mary are the nicest people every because amazingly, we got a break in the weather and everything turned out perfectly. Especially seeing as she said yes! Here are a few of the photos, taken at The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Look at all of the fresh snow on the hills in the background.












No comments:

Post a Comment