Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beaver Creek Chapel Wedding with Katie and Mark. Through the Lens Series, Entry 17

I've been a guest at the Beaver Creek Chapel before, but I've never had the chance to shoot there before, so I was very excited when Katie and Mark asked me to photograph their wedding there a couple of weeks ago.  Everything is so green in the valley at the moment.  In some of the after-ceremony photos, it looks as though I've really turned the color up, but that's how it really looks!  You can also see the impending weather in the later photos.  It made for a really dramatic background, but luckily there was no rain on this parade and everything went off without a hitch.

A big thank you to Katie and Mark for letting me shoot their wedding in this gorgeous setting.  Congratulations!













No comments:

Post a Comment