Saturday, February 4, 2012

Colorado Engagement Sessions Revisited


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would revisit some previous engagement sessions to play around with my new actions from the Florabella Collection. The top photos are the originals and the bottom photos have had the actions applied to them.
Just going through all of these photos makes me realize how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful place!
Washington Park, Denver with Allison and Taylor.  Musette action applied.

Matterhorn, Vail with Eric and Amy.  Swoon action applied.

Edwards, Colorado with Eric and Amy.  High Key B+W action applied.

Piney Lake, Colorado with Grayson and Bryan.  Glam action applied.

Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek with Liz and Rob.  Classic film action applied.
Click here to see more Engagement Photos in Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment